Compacts are allowable in the state as the result of the National Indian Gaming Regulatory Act that was approved by Congress so that Tribes could use gaming as a way to generate economic development on reservations.
What does NIGRA stand for?
NIGRA stands for National Indian Gaming Regulatory Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIGRA
- National Interest Group Minute
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- Nomor Induk Guru Nasional (Indonesian: National Parent Teacher Number; educational classification)
- Not in Good Order
- Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology (China)
- National Income Generating Programme (Tanzania)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc.
- Nursing in General Practice (Australia; Nursing in General Practice Training and Support Initiative)
- Nursing Innovation Grant Program (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- National Institute on Genealogical Research (National Archives in Washington, DC, and College Park, MD)
- Northern Ireland Gay Rights Association
- National Institute for Genealogical Studies (Canada)
- National Institute of Geological Sciences (Philippines)
- Noise Insulation Grant Scheme (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (agriculture; UK)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- North Island Grid Upgrade (New Zealand)
- Nederlandse Indoor Golf Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Indoor Golf Association; Netherlands)
- Now I've Got You
- Now I've Got You Son of A Bitch
Samples in periodicals archive:
This facility will offer Off-Track-Betting, an approved form of Class III gaming as prescribed by the National Indian Gaming Regulatory Act of 1988 (IGRA).