BRUSSELS, Jun 21, 2011 (TUR) -- The difference between Turkey and the EU is diminishing in terms of national income per capita.
What does NI stand for?
NI stands for National Income
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NI
We have 20 other meanings of NI in our Acronym Attic
- New Horizons Youth Ministries (Marion, IN)
- New Hampshire Young Republicans
- New Hampshire Youth Risk Behavior Survey (New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services)
- Brunswick Naval Base Airfield (airport code)
- Neue Havanna Zeitung (German)
- Nominal Hazard Zone (IEC Standard - Lasers)
- Named Insured (insurance)
- Nanotechnology Institute (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- National Identification (number; US DoD)
- National Instruments
- National Insurance
- National ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network)
- Natione Itala (Latin: Italic Nation, epigraphy)
- Nationella Insatsstyrkan (Swedish equivalent of SWAT police force)
- Natural Ingredients
- Natural Interference
- Naval Intelligence
- Navigation and Interaction (software engineering)
- Navistar International (trucks and tractors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together these services have been estimated to be worth over 21 to 72 trillion US dollars every year -- comparable to the World Gross National Income of 58 trillion USD in 2008," it said.
Saudi Arabia's gross national income was the first in the Arab world and 23rd worldwide at $ 457.
national income and product statistics illustrates how scholarly debates about the definitions of ideal measures gave way to the compromises required to produce real-world economic statistics when the need for such statistics had become critical.
9058673499 Belgian national income during the interwar period; reconstruction of the database.
Over long periods of time, the share of workers and of employers in the national income tends to remain stable.
7 percent of national income on foreign aid by 2015.
26 Kyodo Japan's national burden ratio -- the portion of taxes and social welfare premiums in national income -- is projected to rise to 35.