: University of South Florida, Louis de ia Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, The National Implementation Research Network.
What does NIRN stand for?
NIRN stands for National Implementation Research Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIRN
- Nebraska Intergovernmental Risk Management Association (est. 1988; Lincoln, NE)
- New Integrated Rural Management Agency (Manipur, India)
- Nuclear Information and Records Management Association
- Nuclear Records Management Association (now Nuclear Information and Records Management Association)
- National Integrated Rural Movement for Action Network (India)
- Northern Ireland Radiation Monitoring Group (est. 1985)
- National Inspirational Role Models Month (Detroit, MI)
- National Internship and Resident Matching Programme
- Non-Invasive Respiratory Monitoring System
- National Identity Registration Number (UK)
- National Institute for Research in Nuclear Science (UK)
- Neutral Interfaces for Robotics
- New Industry Research Organization (est. 1997; Japan)
- Northern Illinois Rat Organization (advocacy organization)
- Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation (UK electricity suppliers)
- Non-Injecting Routes of Administration (drugs)
- Network of Interest Representation Offices from Candidate Countries (Slovenian Business & Research Association; Brussels)
- Navy Imagery Reconnaissance Objectives File
- Navy Imagery Reconnaissance Objectives List
- Naval Industrial Reserve Ordnance Plant