Followers were subjected to forced labor or sexual services, including prostitution, according to the National Immigration Institute that said it filed a complaint more than a year ago about the cult.
What does NII stand for?
NII stands for National Immigration Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NII
We have 50 other meanings of NII in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Islands High School (Wotje Atoll)
- Not Invented Here Syndrome
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Score
- Northern Ireland Health and Social Wellbeing Survey (UK)
- Nothing Important Happened Today (X-Files episode)
- National Institutes for the Humanities (Japan)
- Non-Injecting Heroin User
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
- National Institute of Informatics (Japan)
- National Insurance Institute (Israel)
- National Investment Institute (Australia)
- Negara Islam Indonesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaders of the sex slavery cult allegedly made members pay "tithes" by doing forced labor or paying money, the National Immigration Institute said.
Mexico's assistant interior secretary Armando Salinas said today the explorers would be transported to a military hospital in the nearby city of Puebla before agents from the National Immigration Institute escorted the team to a migration detention centre in the Mexican capital where they would be questioned and held pending a full investigation.