Dickson, MCIC, formerly of the National Water Research Institute, National Hydrology Research Centre, Saskatoon, SK, has accepted a position as research scientist with the Centre for Veterinary Drug Residues, Health of Animals Laboratory, Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Saskatoon, SK.
What does NHRC stand for?
NHRC stands for National Hydrology Research Centre (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRC
We have 19 other meanings of NHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Northamerican Heating, Refrigeration & Airconditioning Wholesalers Association
- National Hotel Reservation Bureau
- New Hampshire Recreational Boaters Association
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
- Natural Hazards Research Centre (Australia)
- Naval Health Research Center (US Navy)
- Navrongo Health Research Centre
- Neighborhood History Research Collection
- Nepal Health Research Council
- New Hackensack Reformed Church
- New Hampshire Recruitment Center
- New Haven Rowing Club
- New Hire Reporting Center
- New Home Realty Center