Food Marketing Institute, Georgia-Pacific Professional (Dixie[R] and enMotion[R]), Hewlett-Packard, Invacare, INVISTA's CORDURA[R] brand, National Humanities Center, O2 Fitness, Oliver Twist Restaurant, ReSound, Safe Quality Food Institute, Solair Shade Solutions, Southwest Windpower, Texas Farm Products, and Zilla.
What does NHC stand for?
NHC stands for National Humanities Center (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHC
We have 132 other meanings of NHC in our Acronym Attic
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene
- National Healing Corporation (Boca Raton, FL)
- National Health Council
- National Healthcare Corporation
- National Hearing Center (Social Security Administration)
- National Heart Centre (Singapore)
- National Homebrew Competition
- National Hosting Center
- National Housing Commission
- National Housing Conference
- National Hurricane Center
- National Hurricane Conference
- National Hyperbaric Centre (Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Natural Hazards Center (University of Colorado)
- Naval Health Clinic
- Naval Historical Center
- Nederlandse Hotel Classificatie (Dutch: Dutch Hotel Classification)
- Neighborhood Health Care (various locations)
- Nevada Humanities Committee
- New Hack City (hacker collective)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The category of major faculty awards includes 24 top honors for scholarship or research: McArthur Foundation grants, Guggenheim fellowships, National Humanities Center fellowships and the like.
She currently serves on The Echo Foundation's Charlotte Board of Advisors and also lends her talents to the boards of the Levine Museum of the New South where she is Founding Chair Emerita, the National Humanities Center, the North Carolina Humanities Council, MDC Inc.
25 has evolved from Professor Patricia Meyer Spacks's National Humanities Center summer seminar on Emma.
When she fell ill in the summer of 2000, Tate had just completed a fellowship at the National Humanities Center in North Carolina and was at work on a fourth authored book on the usually obfuscated figure of the black lady through the medium of American film, having retrained herself in film criticism and the rhetoric of the image.
The National Humanities Center announces the availability of forty residential fellowships for advanced study for 2003-4.
Fergusson is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and is on the Board of Directors of The Getty Trust, the Board of Trustees of The School of American Ballet, Second Stage Theatre, the National Humanities Center and the Foundation for Contemporary Arts.
He was professor of Afro-American studies at University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1994 until earlier this year and was a National Humanities Center fellow in 2004.