The Ombudsman's office held a media briefing this week at Hotel Thule focused on the development of the country's first National Human Rights Action Plan (NHRAP).
What does NHRAP stand for?
NHRAP stands for National Human Rights Action Plan (United Nations Development Programme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRAP
- National Human Resources Association
- New Hampshire Recreation Association
- New Hampshire Rehabilitation Association
- Next Higher Recoverable Assembly
- Northeast Human Resources Association (also seen as NEHRA)
- Northland Human Resource Association
- Northwest Houston Rocket Association
- Nursing Home Reform Act
- Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center
- National Home Retention Advocacy Program (Midvale, UT)
- Northamerican Heating, Refrigeration & Airconditioning Wholesalers Association
- National Hotel Reservation Bureau
- New Hampshire Recreational Boaters Association
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By doing so, the Programme will also contribute to supporting several of the commitments made by the Government of Sri Lanka, namely the National Human Rights Action Plan (2011-2016), the National Policy Framework for Social Integration, and National Plan of Action to implement the recommendations of the Lessons Learnt and Reconciliation Commission (LLRC), which have made important recommendations towards reconciliation and strengthening the rule of law in Sri Lanka.
Several chapters are case studies of rights abuse or historical analyses of the evolution of rights discourse in a particular country, but the book also includes a textual comparison of China's 1991 Human Rights White Paper with its 2009 National Human Rights Action Plan and a theological critique of Abdullah Saeed's study of apostasy in Islam.
Sixty-two years later, three key human-rights priorities lie ahead for the country: protecting its diversity, ending all forms of discrimination, and adopting a National Human Rights Action Plan
Ambassador of Kyrgyzstan to Kazakhstan Janysh Rustenbekov attended the international presentation of the National Human Rights Action Plan 2009-2012 in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on September 9 in Astana.
They will also help us work toward a more detailed and long-term 2003 National Human Rights Action Plan as advocated by the 1993 World Conference on Human Rights.
Vice-President, Dr Mohamed Gharib Bilal had launched the five year National Human Rights Action Plan (NHRAP) which was scheduled to last until 2017.
The National Human Rights Action Plan of China (2012-2015) published by China's State Council Information Office (SCIO) pledges that no one will be forced to prove himself or herself guilty.