senior scientist at the CHOC Children's Research Institute and managing director of the facility's National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource, has been awarded a $5.
What does NHNSCR stand for?
NHNSCR stands for National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum (Newport Beach, CA)
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery (London)
- Nahuel Huapi National Park (Argentina)
- Non-Histone Nuclear Protein
- Normal Human Nasal Polyp
- New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner Association (Webster, NH)
- Natural Heritage and Nongame Research Program (Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- National Health and Nutrition Survey (WHO)
- Natural History of Nova Scotia (book)
- Neighborhood House Nursery School (Millburn, NJ)
- Non-Human, Non-Viral
- New Housing New York
- Natural History New Zealand
- Hydrographic Office Publications (US Navy)
- Næringslivets Hovedorganisasjon (Norwegian: Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise; also seen as CNBI; Oslo)
- Nantucket Housing Office (Nantucket, MA)
- National Health Observance (US DHHS)
- National Home Office (various organizations)
- National Hospice Organization
- Native Health Organization (University of Hawai‘i)
Samples in periodicals archive:
principal investigator on the NIH grant and founding director, National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource (NHNSCR) at CHOC Children's.