An introduction to the National Human Exposure Assessment Survey (NHEXAS) and related phase I field studies.
What does NHEXAS stand for?
NHEXAS stands for National Human Exposure Assessment Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Haven Economic Security Coalition (New Haven, CT)
- Nordic Health Economists' Study Group
- Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Program
- Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences
- Natural History, Education, Science, Technology (Bradford, ME)
- Narrow Hole Extrusion Technique
- New Hampshire Educational Theatre Guild
- National Health Education Week
- North Hills Ebony Women, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Network Health Exchange
- Narada Savana (Hear) Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- National Hairdressers' Federation (UK)
- National Headache Foundation
- National Heart Failure (project)
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- National Heritage Foundation, Inc.
- National Homebuyers Fund, Inc
- National Hospice Foundation
- National Housing Federation (UK)
- National Housing Fund (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 600 people in Arizona, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota are also involved in the $17 million National Human Exposure Assessment Survey, but they merely answer questions about diet, activities and environment and provide blood and urine samples on a one-time basis only.
EPA) as part of the National Human Exposure Assessment Survey (NHEXAS) (U.
The National Exposure Research Laboratory has been working for over a decade to develop the tools and framework for the National Human Exposure Assessment Survey (NHEXAS).
EPA National Human Exposure Assessment Survey (NHEXAS) (7) is one example of a large exposure-based experimental design on a community or regional level.