We should be careful not to rubbish our country by painting all South Africans as violent and brutal," he said at the opening of the National House of Traditional Leaders in Cape Town.
What does NHOTL stand for?
NHOTL stands for National House of Traditional Leaders (South Africa; government headquarters)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northeast Heating Oil Reserve (US Government, Energy Information Administration)
- Number of Horizons (EPA)
- Naval Hospital (US Navy)
- New Hampshire Orchid Society
- Newport Harbor Orchid Society (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Non-Helical Overlapping Scan (medical imaging)
- North Hills Office Services (Woodbury, NY)
- National Hands-On Science Institute
- New Hampshire Office of State Planning
- New Hampshire Occupational Therapy Association (Concord, NH)
- Neighborhood Health on Wheels (San Francisco, CA)
- National Home of Your Own Alliance
- National Health Plan
- National Historic Park
- National Hospital of Pediatrics (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- National Housing Partnership Foundation (New York, NY and Washington, DC)
- Natural Health Product
- Naval Hospital Pensacola (Pensacola, FL)
- Neighborhood Housing Program (housing assistance)
- Nevada Highway Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delegation was accompanied by Kgosi Maubane, the Chairperson of the National House of Traditional Leaders, Mr Bagudi Tolo, the Chairperson of the Commission on Traditional Disputes and Claims and representatives of the Provincial Department of Traditional Affairs and Provincial House of Traditional Leaders (PHTL).
Parliament includes a National House of Traditional Leaders, but its role is mainly to advise government on matters where customary law still holds sway -- normally family issues like marriage and ritual circumcision.