They include such groups as Focus on the Family Canada, the National House of Prayer, and Trinity Western University's Laurentian Leadership Centre.
What does NHOP stand for?
NHOP stands for National House of Prayer (Ottawa, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHOP
We have 3 other meanings of NHOP in our Acronym Attic
- New Haven Oral History Project (Connecticut)
- New Hampshire Off-Highway Vehicle Association
- Never Heard of It (band)
- NORAD Headquarters Operating Instruction
- Nursing Home Oversight Improvement Program (health care quality; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Normal Human Oral Keratinocytes
- Normal Human Oral Mucosa
- Next Highest Occupied Molecular Orbital
- New Hampshire Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Hand-Off Probability for a New Call
- National Hurricane Operations Plan
- Neils-Henning Orsted Pedersen (musician)
- Nursing and Health Outcomes Project (Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Canada)
- National Home Oxygen Patients Association
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islanders
- National Hall of Records (Tulsa, OK)
- Northeast Heating Oil Reserve (US Government, Energy Information Administration)
- Number of Horizons (EPA)
- Naval Hospital (US Navy)
- New Hampshire Orchid Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
It started after one of the members returned from the National House of Prayer, located in Ottawa.
As a national house of prayer for all people, the cathedral opens its doors to all.