com/) and the National Hostage Survival Training Center (http://www.
What does NHSTC stand for?
NHSTC stands for National Hostage Survival Training Center (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Health Service Superannuation Scheme (UK)
- National HIV Sentinel Surveillance System (est. 1993; Philippines)
- Northeast High School Site Selection Committee (St. Johns County, Florida)
- Neighborhood Housing Services Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA)
- National Health Service Trust (UK)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Trenton
- Nine-Hole Steadiness Tester (epidemiology)
- Null Hypothesis Significance Testing (statistics)
- National Highway Safety Transportation Administration
- New Hampshire Science Teachers Association (Littleton, NH)
- New Hampshire Society for Technology in Education
- Null Hypothesis Significance Testing Procedure
- National Health Service University (UK)
- National Historic Ships Unit (UK)
- National Homeland Security University
- Non-Hazardous Solid Waste
- New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Growers' Association
- Northern Health Strategy Working Group (est. 2001; Canada)
- Normal Human Skin Xenograft
- New Hampshire Seacoast Youth Soccer League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In highlighting the National Hostage Survival Training Center, we were providing our readers with an alternative means to safeguard their personal safety when traveling abroad.
They were part of a daylong program conducted by Spivey and his partners at the National Hostage Survival Training Center in Spokane, Wash.