It is the prime motivation behind the wish of Pushpa Ramyani Zoysa, 42, a senior nurse at Sri Lanka's leading government-owned 3,000 bed National Hospital of Sri Lanka, in Colombo, to give her workplace a more homely atmosphere.
What does NHSL stand for?
NHSL stands for National Hospital of Sri Lanka
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSL
We have 6 other meanings of NHSL in our Acronym Attic
- National Health Surveillance Infostructure (Health Canada)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National High School Institute (est. 1931; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- National High School Invitational (basketball event)
- Normal-to-High Salt Intake (nutritional science)
- National Health Service Information Authority (UK)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (UK)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne Society of Japan
- National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
- New Hampshire State Library
- Norristown High Speed Line (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
- National Health Service Litigation Authority (UK)
- National Health and Social Life Survey
- Natural History Society of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Museum
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Museum Association
- National High School Music Institute
- Non-Homogeneous Semi-Markov Process (mathematics and statistics)
- National High School Model United Nations