According to the National Hospital Discharge Survey from the National Center for Health Statistics, the rate of circumcised males decreased from 62.
What does NHDS stand for?
NHDS stands for National Hospital Discharge Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHDS
We have 11 other meanings of NHDS in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Democratic Party
- New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services
- National Healthcare Disparities Report (US DHHS)
- National Human Development Report
- Natural Hazard Disclosure Report (various locations)
- Network Header
- New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development
- New Hampshire Doberman Rescue League
- Nan Hua Dance Society (Singapore)
- National Health Data Systems, Inc. (Westchester County, NY)
- Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement (California)
- New Hampshire Department of Safety (Concord, NH)
- North Hykeham Dramatic Society (North Hykeham, Lincolnshire, England, UK)
- National Hot Dog & Sausage Council (since 1994; Washington, DC, USA)
- National Health Data Stewardship Entity
- National Housing Development Trust (various locations)
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- New Heights Dance Theater (Elmira Heights, NY)
- Newton Heath Dog Training Club (UK)
- National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers
Samples in periodicals archive:
and colleagues at the CDC in Atlanta analyzed data from two nationally representative surveys-the National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS) and the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) - and determined that the age-adjusted NLEA discharge rate per 1,000 persons among diabetic individuals aged 40 years or older decreased from 11.
Several agencies already collect extensive data sets, such as residential energy consumption surveys conducted by the Department of Energy (8) and the National Hospital Discharge Survey compiled by the National Center for Health Statistics of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (9).
The volume of hospital inpatient services is particularly easy to measure because of two data sets from which a time series of hospital discharges can be constructed: The National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS), which is produced yearly for the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS), which is produced for the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
The study was based on data from the National Hospital Discharge Survey collected from 1988-1999.
Source: National Hospital Discharge Survey 1998- 2004.
13) National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS) Data 2003.
Data from the National Hospital Discharge Survey show changes in racial and regional patterns of infant circumcisions.