com/prnh/20130418/DC96934) For her many contributions, the National Hospice Foundation is honoring DeVitto at its annual gala on April 26, 2013.
What does NHF stand for?
NHF stands for National Hospice Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHF
We have 45 other meanings of NHF in our Acronym Attic
- North Hills Ebony Women, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Network Health Exchange
- National Human Exposure Assessment Survey
- Narada Savana (Hear) Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- National Hairdressers' Federation (UK)
- National Headache Foundation
- National Heart Failure (project)
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- National Heritage Foundation, Inc.
- National Homebuyers Fund, Inc
- National Housing Federation (UK)
- National Housing Fund (Nigeria)
- National Hunting and Fishing Day (est. 1972)
- Natural Health Farm (Malaysia)
- Naval Historical Foundation
- Neonatal Heart Fibroblast
- Netzgesellschaft Heilbronn-Franken GmbH (German energy company)
- New Hampshire Fishing (licensing)
- New Hope Foundation (various locations)
- New Hydrostructure Facilty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major sponsors of the award are the American Hospital Association, Catholic Health Association, and National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization & National Hospice Foundation.
Improving awareness and knowledge about Hospice is essential and Simms stated that the National Hospice Foundation has consistently shown that "almost 80% of Americans would prefer to die in their homes, free of pain, surrounded by family and loved ones.
And you can indulge without feeling guilty, as a portion of the proceeds will benefit the National Hospice Foundation.
There could be more reasons for collaboration than meet the eye In 1999, the National Hospice Foundation conducted a national survey ("Baby Boomers Fear Talking to Parents About Death," June 1999) of 4,500 Americans 45 years of age and older.
National Hospice Foundation: < < What: < < 2009 National Hospice Foundation Gala, Bricks and Diamonds < < Where: < < Omni Shoreham Hotel, Ambassador and Regency Ballrooms < < Washington, DC < < When: < < April 24; 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews and The Chris Matthews Show on NBC, will serve as master of ceremonies.
Along with its affiliate organizations, the National Hospice Foundation, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the Hospice Action Network, FHSSA shares the vision of a world where individuals and families facing serious illness, death, and grief will experience the best that humankind can offer.
Major sponsors are the American Hospital Association, the Catholic Health Association, National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the National Hospice Foundation.