The National Honey Board is a federal research and promotion board under USDA oversight that conducts research, marketing and promotion programs to help maintain and expand markets for honey and honey products.
What does NHB stand for?
NHB stands for National Honey Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHB
We have 45 other meanings of NHB in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists
- New Hampshire Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Human Adipose Tissue Survey
- Net Hepatic Alanine Uptake
- New Hampshire Association of Video Professionals (Manchester, NH)
- National Headache Awareness Week
- Nikkei Heritage Association of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- New Hampshire Association of World Language Teachers
- NASA Handbook
- National Heritage Board (Singapore)
- National Horticulture Board (India)
- National Housing Bank (India)
- Natural History Bulletin
- Nederlandse Hersenbank (Dutch)
- Net Health Benefit
- New Holland Band (New Holland, PA)
- No Holds Barred
- Non-Hispanic Black (population classification)
- National Hispanic Business Association (Austin, TX)
- National Home Builders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work was supported by USDA and the National Honey Board 2013 Fars News Agency.
CONTEST A SWEET DEAL The National Honey Board is looking for ways everyday cooks incorporate honey into dishes and treats, and in return three lucky winners will receive Le Creuset cookware.
But some experts say the more likely reason for this year's weak honey crop, which the National Honey Board says is on track to be smaller than last year's below-par 155 million pounds, is something much more obvious: the weather.
According to their Spring 2006 newsletter, the National Honey Board (NHB), http://www.
Warchol of Northbridge, a state apiary inspector, said the natural phenomenon has prompted the National Honey Board to spend $100,000 to research why CCD is happening.
20006; (888) 447-2643; Booth: 82 NATIONAL HONEY BOARD Contact: Lisa Jager, 390 Lashley Street, Longmont, CO 80501; (303) 776-2337; Booth: 73 NATIONAL PEANUT BOARD Contact: Cal Chancy, 900 Circle 75 Parkway, Suite, 1220, Atlanta, GA 30339; (678) 424-5750; Booth: 37 NATIONAL PORK BOARD Contact: Cindy Cunningham, 1776 NW 114th Street, Des Moines, IA 50325; (515) 223-2600; Booth: 71 NATIONAL PORK PRODUCERS COUNCIL Contact: Dave Warner, 122 C Street NW, Suite 875, Washington, D.
Natalie Haughton FREEBIE LEAFLET: Just in time to celebrate honey month in September, the National Honey Board is offering a booklet, Honey Bake It Up