We used the National Home and Hospice Care Survey (NHHCS), a nationally representative dataset of hospice agencies and their patients.
What does NHHCS stand for?
NHHCS stands for National Home and Hospice Care Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHHCS
We have 1 other meaning of NHHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Native Hawaiian Housing Block Grant
- National Harness Handicapping Championship (annual)
- National Home Health Care Corp (Scarsdale, NY)
- New Hampshire Homeschooling Coalition (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Humanities Council (Concord, NH)
- Nonketotic Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Coma
- North Houston Heart Center (Spring, TX)
- New Hampshire Health Care Association
- National Home Health Care Foundation
- Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act
- Native Hawaiian Health Care System
- Native Health History Database (University of New Mexico)
- Nocturnal Home Hemodialysis
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation
- National Hispanic Health Foundation
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
- New Hampshire Highland Games (Lincoln, NH)
- Notting Hill Housing Group (UK)
- National Handicap Housing Institute (est. 1975; New Brighton, MN)