MEC Mohono appealed to the municipality to expedite identification of beneficiaries and stands for subsidy applications as well as approval of house designs for immediate commencement of the project after its registration by the National Home Builders Registration Council.
What does NHBRC stand for?
NHBRC stands for National Home Builders Registration Council (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHBRC
- New Home Buyers Network (mortgage lender)
- Non Heart Beating Organ Donation
- New Haven Board of Education (Connecticut)
- New Hampshire Board of Nursing
- Net Hepatic Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Production
- Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi (Michigan)
- National High Blood Pressure Education Program
- Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi
- New Hampshire Business Review
- National Housing and Building Research
- National Housing & Building Research Center (Cairo, Egypt)
- New Hampshire Business Resource Center
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (George Washington University)
- National Horse Brass Society (UK)
- Natural History Book Service (UK)
- Navy Headquarters Budget System
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (Nebraska State Historical Society program; also seen as NeHBS)
- New Hampshire Business Sales (Meredith, NH)
- Newly Hatched Brine Shrimp
Samples in periodicals archive:
The objective on the information session is to empower 600 housing beneficiaries houses approved for the rural housing development project under construction on their rights and concomitant responsibilities, understanding the value of houses, implications of signing "happy letters", failure to occupy houses for which housing subsidy was granted, conditions of the National Home Builders Registration Council structural insurance and five-year warranty on their houses.