On the south side stretches an immense barrier reef; on the north, the world's highest sea cliffs isolate the former Kataupapa leper colony, now a national historic park.
What does NHP stand for?
NHP stands for National Historic Park
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHP
We have 142 other meanings of NHP in our Acronym Attic
- Newport Harbor Orchid Society (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Non-Helical Overlapping Scan (medical imaging)
- North Hills Office Services (Woodbury, NY)
- National Hands-On Science Institute
- New Hampshire Office of State Planning
- New Hampshire Occupational Therapy Association (Concord, NH)
- National House of Traditional Leaders (South Africa; government headquarters)
- Neighborhood Health on Wheels (San Francisco, CA)
- National Home of Your Own Alliance
- National Health Plan
- National Hospital of Pediatrics (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- National Housing Partnership Foundation (New York, NY and Washington, DC)
- Natural Health Product
- Naval Hospital Pensacola (Pensacola, FL)
- Neighborhood Housing Program (housing assistance)
- Nevada Highway Patrol
- New Hope Project (Milwaukee, WI)
- Next-Hop Port
- Nice Hand, Partner/Player (online gaming)
- Noel House Programs (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PENNSYLVANIA - Valley Forge National Historic Park - Enjoy an All-American cookout at Valley Forge where kids of all ages will enjoy the music and have the chance to join the Continental Army and even sign the Declaration of Independence
Democratic senators from Rhode Island and Massachusetts called on their Capitol Hill colleagues Wednesday to back a plan that would create a national historic park within the Blackstone River Valley.
He will spend time at the Boston National Historic Park, which encompasses eight sites showcasing the city's role in the American Revolution.
You could see oil in the city of New Orleans," said David Muth, chief of planning and resource stewardship for Jean Lafitte National Historic Park and Preserve, home to the Barataria Preserve a dozen miles (20 km) south of the city.
Attendees were treated to sunny and hot weather, except for the final day when a smaller-than-usual group walked through rain from the grounds, a kilometre or two from the National Historic Park, to the Batoche cemetery in the Park.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] To round out the weekend, join the processional from the festival grounds to the cemetery of the Batoche National Historic Park, where there will be a mass to remember those who fought in the 1885 Northwest Resistance.
These are designated as a National Historic Park and are for passive recreation.