The Mitchell's ongoing preservation of Galveston's historic downtown helps spark the resurrection of The Strand National Historic Landmark District and Pier 21 as a tourist destination.
What does NHLD stand for?
NHLD stands for National Historic Landmark District (US NPS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHLD
We have 2 other meanings of NHLD in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Lottery Commission (Concord, NH)
- New Haven Lawn Club (New Haven, CT)
- New Hope Language Center (Malaysia)
- New Horizon Life Coaching (UK)
- New Horizons Learning Center (Kingston, ON, Canada)
- Niobrara Health and Life Center (Lusk, WY)
- North Heights Lutheran Church
- North Huyton Learning Collaborative
- Northern Hispanic Latino Coalition
- National Hockey League Central Scouting
- Number of Calls Held (telephony)
- Nag Hammadi Library in English (religious texts)
- Normal Human Lung Fibroblast
- National Hockey League Fans' Association
- Next Hop Label Forwarding Entry (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- National Healthcare Logistics, Inc (spam scheme)
- Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix 1 (gene)
- National Hockey League Hockey Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed national park would include seven targeted areas, including Old Slater Mill National Historic Landmark District, Pawtucket, R.
Ambassador Limousine President Ken Lucci created the experience as a way to bring new visitors to this National Historic Landmark District at an affordable price.
Department of the Interior to designate the valley as the Georgetown-Silver Plume National Historic Landmark District.
The island was bought by the State of Georgia in 19437 and now, after a 20 million dollar restoration project, has become a 240-acre National Historic Landmark District.
Louis, Missouri; Lindsborg, Kansas; Natchitoches National Historic Landmark District, Louisiana; Old Arabi Neighborhood, St.
The Mitchell's ongoing preservation of Galveston's historic downtown helped spark the resurrection of The Strand National Historic Landmark District and Pier 21 as a tourist destination.
These include the Blackstone River and its tributaries; the Blackstone Canal; Old Slater Mill National Historic Landmark District in Pawtucket, R.