Having doctors who can inform Latino families how to live more healthy is our goal," National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) President & CEO, Dr.
What does NHMA stand for?
NHMA stands for National Hispanic Medical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHMA
We have 13 other meanings of NHMA in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Hazard Management
- Natural Health Methods
- Natural History Museum
- Naturhistorisches Museum (Natural History Museum, Vienna, Austria)
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media (journal)
- Neurally Mediated Hypotension
- New Horizon Media (Chennai, India publisher)
- No Heroic Measures (medical order)
- Nomenclature Harmonisée Marchandises (French: Harmonized Commodity Code; logistics industry)
- National Handicap Motorcycle Association
- National Housewares Manufacturers Association
- Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks (Tupper Lake, NY)
- Nebraska Hotel Motel Association (est. 1973)
- New Hampshire Municipal Association
- National Home Modification Action Coalition
- Nairobi Health Management Board
- Nan Hwa Marching Band (Sitiawan, Malaysia)
- National Hotel Motel Brokers
- Natural History Museum in Berlin (Germany)
- New Homes Marketing Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she currently is a member of several organizations: * Joint Commission * Nursing Advisory Council (NAC) * The National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) * American Medical Association's (AMA) Commission to End Healthcare Disparities (CEHCD), * Champion Nursing Council, * National Hispanic Health Foundation (Committee Member), * National Council of Ethnic Minority Nursing Association (Board Member), * Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (Commissioner), * Health Professions Committee (Congresswoman Grace Napolitano 38th District) * March of Dimes (Professional Education Committee Member).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] April 26-29: National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington, D.
In addition, in 2004, the AMA joined the NMA and the National Hispanic Medical Association to form the Commission to End Health Care Disparities.
The American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Dietetic Association, the National Medical Association and the National Hispanic Medical Association have also joined the effort to help schools and communities recognize the health and educational benefits of balanced eating and the importance of making it a priority in every school.
The American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Dietetic Association, the National Medical Association and the National Hispanic Medical Association have committed their memberships to work with schools and communities to recognize the health and educational benefits of balanced eating and the importance of making it a priority in every school.
NEW YORK -- The National Hispanic Medical Association & the Latino Commission on AIDS announced today in New York City their agreement to establish a groundbreaking partnership.
WASHINGTON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) and the National Hispanic Health Foundation (NHHF) are convening California leaders to develop critically needed strategies to reduce obesity of young Hispanic children, the next generation of Americans.