The program, NHEO Talks: Building a Shared Vision for 2020 was created by the National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (NHEO) to provide a platform for dialogue centered around Charlotte's future.
What does NHEO stand for?
NHEO stands for National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (est. 2008)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHEO
- National Health Education, Information and Communication Center (Nepal)
- Non-Homologous End Joining
- Normal Human Embryonic Kidney
- Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocyte
- National Home Education Legal Defense (Southbury, CT)
- National Health Law Program
- Normal Human Epidermal Melanocytes
- National Home Equity Mortgage Association
- New Hampshire Educational Media Association
- National Home Education Network
- Natural Heritage Element Occurrence (ecology; North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Educational Opportunity Association
- New Hampshire Educators Online
- New Hampshire Employment Program
- New Hampshire Estuaries Project (est. 1995)
- New Haven Ecology Project (New Haven, CT)
- New Human Experience Project (Suzy Miller workshop)
- Nuclear Hardness Evaluation Procedures Program
- National Home Energy Rating (UK)
- Na/H Exchanger Regulatory Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (NHEO), announced today that NHEO Institute for Global Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation will partner with Echoing Green as a Fast Track Search Partner.
June 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (NHEO) will celebrate the kick-off of the much anticipated San Francisco Chapter at a networking reception on Thursday, June 24, from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
has announced the launch of National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (http://www.