She serves as president and CEO of the National Hispanic Cultural Center Foundation.
What does NHCCF stand for?
NHCCF stands for National Hispanic Cultural Center Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHCCF
- Naval Hospital Corpus Christi (Texas)
- New Hampshire Community College
- New Haven Chamber of Commerce (Indiana)
- New Hope for Cambodian Children (est. 2006)
- North Hennepin Community College (Brooklyn Park, MN)
- New Hampshire Child Care Association
- New Hope Creek Corridor Advisory Committee (North Carolina)
- Natural Health Coach Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Nurse Health Coach Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi
- New Hope Christian Community Foundation
- National Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Health (New York, NY)
- Notting Hill Computer Consultancy Ltd. (London, UK; software development company; est. 2000)
- New Hampshire Coalition for Community Media (Londonderry, NH)
- National Health Call Centre Network (Australia)
- National Hispanic Cultural Center of New Mexico
- National Hispanic Colorectal Cancer Outreach and Education Project
- New Hampshire Center for Constitutional Studies
- National Health Care Discount, Inc.
- National HUMINT Collection Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
u u u Former New Mexico first lady Clara Apodaca, president and CEO of the National Hispanic Cultural Center Foundation, has been selected as one of the "100 Influentials" by Hispanic Business magazine.