29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) was given the President's Award by the National Hispanic Council on Aging (NHCOA) at its annual conference in Washington, D.
What does NHCoA stand for?
NHCoA stands for National Hispanic Council on Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHCoA in our Acronym Attic
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries (Olathe, KS)
- Normal Human Cheek Mucosa
- New Haven County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality (Health Care Financing Administration Medicare/Medicaid demonstration project)
- Neighborhood Health Care Network (Minnesota)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Norway House Cree Nation (Norway House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Naval Health Clinic New England
- Newborn Human Calvaria Osteoblastic (cells)
- North Hills Community Outreach (Allison Park, PA)
- Native Hawaiian Center of Excellence
- Norsk Hydro Canada Oil & Gas
- North Hills Church of God
- New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health (Concord, NH)
- National Handbook of Conservation Practices
- National HUMINT Collection Plan
- Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton
- New Hope Crystal Plymouth (swim club; Minnesota)
- Non-Histone Chromatin Protein
- Normanby Hall Country Park (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most health problems of minority elders, said Marta Sotomayor, president of the National Hispanic Council on Aging, are "chronic conditions that could be controlled with improvements in access to the health care system.
21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Social Security, in conjunction with the Older Americans Act and the nation's new healthcare reform law, is a key element in protecting the future of older Americans, the National Hispanic Council on Aging (NHCOA) said as it prepares to tackle the issue at its annual conference Sept.