Organizations signing this letter include: Americas Business Council - Planet Initiative, Common Ground for Conservation, Dialogue on Diversity, League of United Latin American Citizens, Little Village Environmental Justice Organization, Mamiverse, Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights, MANA - A National Latina Organization, National Association of Hispanic Publications, National Hispanic Coalition on Aging, National Hispanic Construction Association, National Hispanic Medical Association, National Latino Coalition on Climate Change, National Puerto Rican Coalition, Inc.
What does NHCA stand for?
NHCA stands for National Hispanic Construction Association (Falls Church, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHCA
We have 22 other meanings of NHCA in our Acronym Attic
- Numatec Hanford Corporation
- Nursing Home Center
- Nursing Home Component
- Nutrient Holding Capacity
- Naval Historical Center Detachment
- Naperville Health Care Associates (Illinois)
- Naples Health Care Associates (Florida)
- National Healthcare Collectors Association
- National Hearing Conservation Association
- National Hill Climb Association (United Kingdom)
- Natural Health Care Alliance (Australia)
- Nebraska Health Care Association
- Nebraska Horse Clubs Association, Inc.
- Neighborhood Health Care Alliance (New York state)
- Nevada Health Care Association
- New Hampshire Cemetery Association
- New Hampshire Chess Association
- New Hampshire Chiropractic Association, Inc.
- New Hampshire Citizens Alliance
- New Hampshire Coaches' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA).