The Building Latino-Jewish Bridges on Campus program, a project of the American Jewish Committee and the National Hispana Leadership Institute, aims to bring together 24 students from Boston University; the University of California, Irvine; and the University of Texas for the chance to learn about each other's cultures.
What does NHLI stand for?
NHLI stands for National Hispana Leadership Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHLI
- Nag Hammadi Library in English (religious texts)
- Normal Human Lung Fibroblast
- National Hockey League Fans' Association
- Next Hop Label Forwarding Entry (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- National Healthcare Logistics, Inc (spam scheme)
- Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix 1 (gene)
- National Hockey League Hockey Operations
- National Heart and Lung Institute (Imperial College School of Medicine)
- New Hampshire League of Investigators
- New Hampshire Learning Interchange
- National Hispanic Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- Normal Human Large Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- New Hartford Little League (New Hartford, NY)
- North Howell Little League (Freehold, NJ)
- North Hunterdon Little League (High Bridge, NJ)
- Nothing Hurts Like Love
- National Health Learning Materials Centre (Ghana)
- Net Hourly Load Obligation (energy consumption)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI) is a national leadership development organization focused on Latina leaders.
More than $650,000 focused on mentorship and leadership development and training to organizations such as 100 Black Men of America, African Leadership Foundation, Girls Incorporated, Japanese American Citizens League, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, National Hispana Leadership Institute, National Center for Disability Services and Nick Lowery Youth Foundation.
She is also a graduate of the National Hispana Leadership Institute, which chooses 20 Latinas in the country every year to participate in a four-week intensive leadership program.
23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the nation's premier organization developing, connecting, and promoting Latina leaders, the National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI) is spearheading an effort to address the underrepresentation of Latina professionals in the nonprofit sector.
Maru Botana - a chef, television cooking-show personality and mother of four (Argentina) --Laura Lopez Cano - a Latina artist, mother of two and recent Fellow of the National Hispana Leadership Institute (U.
Listen to the spirited discussion among the accomplished participants including: -- Jennifer Martinez, Professor, Stanford University Law School -- Ramona Romero, National Board President, Hispanic National Bar Association -- Ingrid Duran, Board Chair, National Hispana Leadership Institute -- Nina Perales, Southwest Regional Counsel, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund -- Eva Plaza, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Justice and former Assistant Secretary for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, appointed by President Clinton Visit the Web site for more details and quotes at: http://www.
Dickie's Apparel) and the National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI).