MIAMI, April 13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- For the 6th time since its inception, New World School of the Arts [NWSA], world renowned arts conservatory located in the heart or downtown Miami, hosted the National High School Dance Festival in Miami, Florida.
What does NHSDF stand for?
NHSDF stands for National High School Dance Festival (University of the Arts; Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSDF
- National Healthy Schools Day (Healthy Schools Network, Inc.)
- National Heroscape Day (game)
- New Haven School District (California)
- New Hope-Solebury School District (Pennsylvania)
- North Hills School District (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Highway System Designation Act of 1995
- National Household Survey on Drug Abuse
- National Household Survey of Drug and Alcohol Abuse (WHO)
- National Human Services Data Consortium (Iowa Institute for Community Alliances; Des Moines, IA)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Dimmit County, Inc. (est. 1986; Garrizo Springs, TX)
- Native Hawaiian Safe and Drug-Free (Pacific Resources for Education and Learning)
- National Home School Development Group (UK)
- National High Secure Deaf Service (UK)
- National Health Service Employers (UK)
- National Health Service Estates (UK)
- National Health Service Executive (National Health Service; UK)
- National HPCC Software Exchange
- New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association (Concord, NH)
- National Health Service Economic Evaluation Database (UK; Centre for Reviews and Dissemination; health economics papers)
- National Federation of State High School Associations (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DANCE FESTIVAL March 30-April 2, 2006 New World School of the Arts Miami, Florida www.
The country's most talented high school dance students gathered together with distinguished faculty last March for four days of classes, workshops, auditions, and competitions at the 7th biannual National High School Dance Festival.