2 in Top 200 Baseball America 2011 draft prospects * 2011 Baseball America/USA Today High School Player of the Year * Louisville Slugger Player of the Year and First Team Multi-Position Player * 2011 National High School Coaches Association Baseball Athlete of the Year (seniors only) * 3.
What does NHSCA stand for?
NHSCA stands for National High School Coaches Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSCA
We have 2 other meanings of NHSCA in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire State Button Society
- National Health Service Business Services Authority (UK)
- National Health Service Breast Screening Program (UK)
- National Health Service Corps
- National Highway Safety Council
- National Historic Ships Committee (UK)
- National Homeland Security Council
- National Horse Show Commission
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- National Hypersonic Science Center for Materials and Structures (various organizations)
- New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
- National High School Cheerleading Championship
- National High School Chemistry Examination (Chemical Institute of Canada)
- National Hypertonic Saline in Cystic Fibrosis Study Group
- National Health Service Core Learning Unit
- National Household Survey Capability Program (UN Technical Cooperation)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (Manchester, NH)
- National Health Service Central Register (UK)
- New Hampshire State Cancer Registry (est. 1985)
- New Hampshire State Chiropractic Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- The National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA) and Union Square Agency (USSE Corp.
will partner with the National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA) in the creation of a nationwide cross-promotions campaign to promote the feature film Beyond the Mat to the high school wrestling community, a key demographic of the film's potential audience, announced Catch 22 Entertainment co-founder and CEO Anthony Millan.
The launch of the TAKKLE-Sports Illustrated photo contest follows TAKKLE's recent partnerships with Five-Star Basketball, the National High School Coaches Association, and the launch of the BATTLE ON TAKKLE (www.
High School Wrestling Drama Secures Endorsements from USA Wrestling and National High School Coaches Association LOS ANGELES, Aug.
com), the premier online social network for high school sports, today announced a partnership with the National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA), the largest high school coaching organization in the country and leading organizer of state and national high school championships.
About the NHSCA Founded in 1989, the National High School Coaches Association is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) service organization providing support and leadership programs for the nation's 500,000 high school coaches and 10 million high school athletes.
The agreement includes a number of sponsored broadcasts by the National High School Coaches Association and other high profile affiliations of Waterbucket Media.