What does NHRC stand for?
NHRC stands for National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRC
We have 19 other meanings of NHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Home Reform Act
- Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center
- National Home Retention Advocacy Program (Midvale, UT)
- National Human Rights Action Plan (United Nations Development Programme)
- Northamerican Heating, Refrigeration & Airconditioning Wholesalers Association
- National Hotel Reservation Bureau
- New Hampshire Recreational Boaters Association
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
- National Hydrology Research Centre (Canada)
- Natural Hazards Research Centre (Australia)
- Naval Health Research Center (US Navy)
- Navrongo Health Research Centre
- Neighborhood History Research Collection
- Nepal Health Research Council
- New Hackensack Reformed Church