He thanked Madadgaar National Helpline for arranging and hosting his delegation's visit to Pakistan.
What does NHL stand for?
NHL stands for National Helpline (Bank of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHL
We have 114 other meanings of NHL in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Human Kidney Epithelial Cell
- Nordic Harmonized Knowledge Indicators (business study; Nordisk Innovations Center)
- Nationale Herz-Kreislauf-Konferenz (German: National-Cardiovascular Conference)
- New Hong Kong Products Co., Ltd.
- New Horizon Kids Quest, Inc.
- Novel Human KDEL Receptor
- Navy Hale Keiki School (Honolulu, HI)
- Netherlands Hong Kong Society
- Chaux Hydraulique Naturelle (French: Natural Hydraulic Lime)
- National Health Laboratories (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Helpline number is 116 006, text 085 133 7711 or email info@crimevictimshelpline.
Ms Moore said women are particularly vulnerable this time of the year with family courts closed over the holidays and the domestic violence national helpline unavailable on Christmas Day.
Calls to the Newlife national helpline more than doubled in the last year.
A NATIONAL helpline was launched yesterday to combat child abuse in Bahrain.
LESS than a month after the Responsible Gambling Fund gave notice to end the tri-partite agreement with the Responsible Gambling Strategy Board and the GREaT Foundation to look after research, education and treatment of problem gambling, the RGF has handed over the task of securing a national helpline to GREaT, writes Howard Wright.
THE number of serious child abuse cases being referred to police or social services following calls to a national helpline reached an all-time high last year, a children's charity said today.
This money will go towards the Child's Voice Appeal, which raises funds to support the NSPCC's vital national helplines - ChildLine and the NSPCC Helpline.