Before joining Baylor in 1971, he was head of the section of Molecular Disease Branch at the National Heart and Lung Institute, Bethesda, Md.
What does NHLI stand for?
NHLI stands for National Heart and Lung Institute (Imperial College School of Medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHLI
- Number of Calls Held (telephony)
- Nag Hammadi Library in English (religious texts)
- Normal Human Lung Fibroblast
- National Hockey League Fans' Association
- Next Hop Label Forwarding Entry (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- National Healthcare Logistics, Inc (spam scheme)
- Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix
- Nescient Helix Loop Helix 1 (gene)
- National Hockey League Hockey Operations
- National Hispana Leadership Institute
- New Hampshire League of Investigators
- New Hampshire Learning Interchange
- National Hispanic Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- Normal Human Large Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- New Hartford Little League (New Hartford, NY)
- North Howell Little League (Freehold, NJ)
- North Hunterdon Little League (High Bridge, NJ)
- Nothing Hurts Like Love
- National Health Learning Materials Centre (Ghana)