The company's flagship offering is its National Health and Wellness Survey (NHWS), conducted annually from a population of 45,000 adult consumers in the U.
What does NHWS stand for?
NHWS stands for National Health and Wellness Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHWS
We have 1 other meaning of NHWS in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- National Health and Welfare Information News (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; Australia)
- New Horizons Websolutions Inc. (Canada)
- National Hazardous Waste Management Plan (Ireland)
- North Hills West Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- New Hampshire Writers' Project
- New Home Warranty Program (est. 1976; Canada)
- Northeast Hazardous Waste Project
- National Health, Wellness and Prevention Congress
- Northwest Hazardous Waste Research, Development & Demonstration Center
- No Hassle Web Services
- National Health Workforce Strategic Framework
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing (Atlanta, GA)
- National Health Workforce Taskforce (Australia)
- National Health & Welfare Union (Canada)
- Nursing Home Without Walls (Hawaii waiver program)
- New Hampshire Water Works Association
- National Highway Work Zone Safety Program (US DOT)
- Na+/H+ Antiporter (biochemistry)
- New Hampshire Extended (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Health and Wellness Survey provides a wealth of consumer-reported information, providing insight into the patient as a consumer.
The National Health and Wellness Survey also provides in-depth information on common medical conditions, including High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Heartburn, Migraine Headaches, Asthma, and Arthritis, among others.