He currently serves as a reviewer for over 25 editorial boards and as ad hoc reviewer for the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Alzheimer Society and National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia).
What does NH&MRC stand for?
NH&MRC stands for National Health and Medical Research Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Not Here
- Nota de Honorários (Invoice, Portugal)
- Notting Hill
- Null Hypothesis
- Number Holder (US SSA)
- Number of Hits (weapons planning)
- Nursing Home
- Nutritional Herbologist
- First Differential Height Maneuver (NASA)
- Nuclear Hardness and Survivability
- National Highways (Original)
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NHCTMC)
- Nurse Healers - Professional Associates International
- New Hampshire Society of Physician Assistants
- No Hematuria and Elevated Serum Creatinine
- NanoHive-1 (distributed computing program)
- Narutimate Hero 3 (Japanese video game)
- Hydrazine (inorganic compound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BW HealthWire)--June 29, 2000 Celera Genomics (NYSE:CRA), a PE Corporation business, has signed an agreement with the government of Australia acting through the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), that provides a multi-year subscription to five of Celera's current databases, which includes Celera's advanced bioinformatics tools and browsers.