Bell rings changes The new European headquarters of healthcare company McKessonHBOC at Warwick Technology Park has been officially opened by Mr Nigel Bell, chief executive of the National Health Service Information Authority.
What does NHSIA stand for?
NHSIA stands for National Health Service Information Authority (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHSIA in our Acronym Attic
- National High School Honors Orchestra
- New Hampshire Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- New Haven Sponsor Hospital Program
- New Hartford Senior High School (New Hartford, NY)
- National Health Services, Inc. (California)
- National Health Surveillance Infostructure (Health Canada)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National High School Institute (est. 1931; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- National High School Invitational (basketball event)
- Normal-to-High Salt Intake (nutritional science)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (UK)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne Society of Japan
- National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
- National Hospital of Sri Lanka
- New Hampshire State Library
- Norristown High Speed Line (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
- National Health Service Litigation Authority (UK)
- National Health and Social Life Survey
- Natural History Society of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2001 IBM, Oracle and PwC Consulting Will Serve as Subcontractors For Major Components McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK) today announced that its McKesson Information Solutions business unit has signed a 10-year, $480 million (excluding indexation) outsourcing agreement with the National Health Service Information Authority (NHSIA) to provide a standardized, fully automated human resources and payroll system for the NHS trusts (hospitals), which have 1.