The North-East's most senior National Health Service executive has announced he is leaving the region.
What does NHSE stand for?
NHSE stands for National Health Service Executive (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHSE
We have 1 other meaning of NHSE in our Acronym Attic
- National Household Survey on Drug Abuse
- National Household Survey of Drug and Alcohol Abuse (WHO)
- National Human Services Data Consortium (Iowa Institute for Community Alliances; Des Moines, IA)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Dimmit County, Inc. (est. 1986; Garrizo Springs, TX)
- National High School Dance Festival (University of the Arts; Philadelphia, PA)
- Native Hawaiian Safe and Drug-Free (Pacific Resources for Education and Learning)
- National Home School Development Group (UK)
- National High Secure Deaf Service (UK)
- National Health Service Employers (UK)
- National Health Service Estates (UK)
- National HPCC Software Exchange
- New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association (Concord, NH)
- National Health Service Economic Evaluation Database (UK; Centre for Reviews and Dissemination; health economics papers)
- National Federation of State High School Associations (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Hindu Students Forum (UK)
- National Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- New Hampshire State Florists Association
- National Head Start Family Literacy Center
- National High School Finals Rodeo
- National Health Service Foundation Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Harrison said authorities were failing to follow guidelines issued by the National Health Service Executive in 1995 which said the drug should be supplied to people when a neurologist recommended it.
The multi-agency centre is being built on in Ramsden Avenue, Camp Hill, Nuneaton, under a partnership deal between Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, the National Health Service Executive, Warwickshire County Council, North Warwickshire NHS Trust, Warwickshire Health Authority and the Estates Business Agency.