Once an ECMO bed was identified in Sweden, our intensive care specialists worked closely with our Swedish colleagues to make sure the patient was stable before being transferred," said Robert Masterton, executive director of her local National Health Service board in Ayrshire and Arran, western Scotland.
What does NHSB stand for?
NHSB stands for National Health Service Board (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHSB
We have 4 other meanings of NHSB in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Housing Service of America
- Nacogdoches High School Alumni Association (Nacogdoches, TX)
- National Heron Sailing Association of Australia
- National Horse Show Association of America Ltd.
- New Hampshire School Administrators Association
- Norwalk High School Alumni Association (Norwalk, CT)
- National High School Athletic Coaches Association
- National Historic Sites Alliance for Ontario
- Negev Highlands Search and Rescue Team (Israel)
- Nan Hua Symphonic Band
- National Highway Safety Board (est. 1966; US DOT)
- National Housing and Savings Bank (Liberia)
- New Haven Savings Bank
- New Hampshire School Boards Association
- New Hampshire State Button Society
- National Health Service Business Services Authority (UK)
- National Health Service Breast Screening Program (UK)
- National Health Service Corps
- National Highway Safety Council
- National Historic Ships Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McLauchlin, Health Protection Units in England, National Health Service boards in Scotland, the National Public Health Service for Wales, and hospital microbiologists and clinicians in the United Kingdom for help with collection of data on the patients; and the Anaerobic Reference Unit in Cardiff for sharing results on cultures.