Botvin is also founder and president of National Health Promotion Associates which markets the LST program and other health materials.
What does NHPA stand for?
NHPA stands for National Health Promotion Associates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHPA
We have 21 other meanings of NHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nominal Horsepower
- Non-Homogeneous Poisson
- Non-Human Primate
- Not-Hot Plug (server)
- Nottingham Health Profile
- Nursing Home Placement
- Nottingham Health Profile Part 1 (quality-of-life questionnaire)
- NASA Headquarters Professional Association
- National Handicraft Promotion Agency (Mauritius)
- National Health Priority Areas (Australia)
- National Help Program Albania
- National High Performance Academy (Tennis Australia)
- National Hijack Prevention Academy (South Africa)
- National Hispanic Psychological Association
- National Historic Preservation Act of 1966
- National Home Protection Alliance
- National Horseshoe Pitchers Association of America
- National Hospitality and Parks Association
- National Hot Pepper Association
- Natural History Photographic Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Botvin is also founder and senior scientist at National Health Promotion Associates which promotes the use of evidence-based prevention programs.
He is also president of National Health Promotion Associates, which promotes evidence-based prevention and provides teacher training and technical assistance.