Using the Taiwan National Health Insurance Research Database, the cohort was limited to those 50 and older.
What does NHIRD stand for?
NHIRD stands for National Health Insurance Research Database (Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nebraska Health Information Project (Omaha, NE)
- New Hampshire Immunization Program
- New Hampshire Incentive Program (student financial assistance)
- New Hampshire Indoor Paintball (Nashua, NH)
- Northern Health Information Partnership (Canada)
- New Horizons Internet Professional Program (class)
- New Hope and Ivyland Railroad
- National Health Information Resource Center
- New Hampshire Industrial Research Center (Durham, NH)
- New Hampshire Innovation Research Center (Durham, NH)
- National Health Information Services (Erie, PA)
- National Health Information System (various locations)
- National Health Insurance Scheme (Ghana)
- National Health Insurance Service (various locations)
- National Health Insurance System
- National Health Interview Survey
- Natural Heritage Information System
- New Hampshire International Speedway
- National Health Interview Survey of Child Health
- National Health Interview Survey on Disability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chun-Ying Wu of the National Yang-Ming University in Taipei, Taiwan, and colleagues identified 97,430 patients diagnosed with HCC between 1997 and 2008 and 194,860 age-, gender-, and physician visit date--matched controls from Taiwan's National Health Insurance Research Database and evaluated the chemopreventive effects of metformin for different doses and durations of use.