The authors continue to highlight risks in this market, especially in the delay of payments to pharmacists from the National Health Insurance House (Casa Nationala de Asigurari de Sanatate - CNAS), which is a major concern for retail pharmacies and drug producers.
What does NHIH stand for?
NHIH stands for National Health Insurance House (Romania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Hampshire Interpreter Classification System
- National Health Informatics Development (UK)
- New Hampshire Interior Design Coalition
- National Home Inspector Examination
- New Horizons in Education, Incorporated (Sacramento, CA)
- National Household Income and Expenditure Survey (Namibia)
- National Health Insurance Fund (various countries)
- National Health Insurance Fund Administration
- Nursing Home Improvement Feedback Tool
- National Health Information Group (Australia)
- Northport Huntington Ice Hockey Club (New York)
- National Health Information Infrastructure
- National Health Insurance Institute (Slovenia)
- National Heritage Investment Initiative (Australia)
- National Health Information Knowledgebase
- National Health Insurance Levy (Ghana)
- New Horizons India Ltd. (information technology training)
- New Horizons Independent Living Center (Louisiana)
- New Horizons International Ministries (children's ministries)
- Normally Hyperbolic Invariant Manifold
Samples in periodicals archive:
Romanian National Health Insurance House The National Health Insurance House of Romania (NHIH) received approval from the Romanian Government to implement an integrated information system, to ensure centralised management of financial flows within the Health Insurance System.