Contract award: Regular supply of medical devices that are not paid by the National Health Insurance Fund and the state budget.
What does NHIF stand for?
NHIF stands for National Health Insurance Fund (various countries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHIF in our Acronym Attic
- National Heritage Insurance Company
- National Home Improvement Council (trade association; UK)
- Natural Heritage Information Centre (Ministry of Natural Resources; Ontario, Canada)
- New Haven Improvisers Collective (New Haven, CT)
- New Hampshire Interpreter Classification System
- National Health Informatics Development (UK)
- New Hampshire Interior Design Coalition
- National Home Inspector Examination
- New Horizons in Education, Incorporated (Sacramento, CA)
- National Household Income and Expenditure Survey (Namibia)
- National Health Insurance Fund Administration
- Nursing Home Improvement Feedback Tool
- National Health Information Group (Australia)
- National Health Insurance House (Romania)
- Northport Huntington Ice Hockey Club (New York)
- National Health Information Infrastructure
- National Health Insurance Institute (Slovenia)
- National Heritage Investment Initiative (Australia)
- National Health Information Knowledgebase
- National Health Insurance Levy (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulgaria's Transport Minister emphasized that the special e-card would initially only provide access to e-services of the Sofia Municipality, adding that the e-services of institutions like the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) would be accessible after upgrades to their electronic systems.
Though he-naturally-would like to see more funds for health, the issue, he believed, was not one of funding in itself, even though as reported in The Sofia Echo recently, the National Health Insurance Fund owed hospitals more than 150 million leva and state hospitals, in turn, had amassed debts of more than 250 million leva to suppliers and were facing bankruptcy.
Key Trends And Developments - In January 2012 it was reported that Tanzania's two public health insurance funds, the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and the Community Health Fund (CHF), cover only 15% of the total population.
The Head of the National Health Insurance Fund, NZOK, Plamen Tsekov, has omitted to declare income from other activities, beyond his NZOK leadership, in the amount of BGN 21 905 and several properties owned by him such as an yard in the Danube town of Lom and an apartment in the Danube city of Vidin.
The National Health Insurance Fund, NZOK has received decree against itself , ordered by Bulgaria's Supreme Administrative Court, VAS on the basis of secernment against people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
Parliament has approved the appointment of Neli Nesheva as the new head of the state-monopoly National Health Insurance Fund.
Bulgaria's 2009 budget for healthcare sparked controversy in the medical community in late 2008, after a perceived BGN400mn (US$260mn) between the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)'s requested budget and the Ministry of Finance's actual budget.