Contract notice: Contract for the national health insurance datacenter 2013th karbantarEisEira year support and maintenance.
What does NHI stand for?
NHI stands for National Health Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHI
We have 66 other meanings of NHI in our Acronym Attic
- North Hills High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Hollywood High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- North Hunterdon High School (New Jeresy)
- Nebraska Health and Human Services System
- North Hampshire Hospital Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Housing Trust (UK)
- New Hampshire Hand Therapy Center, Inc. (Bedford, NH)
- New Hampshire High Technology Council (Peterborough, NH)
- National Household Hazardous Waste Forum (UK)
- National Health Index (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulgarian ruling GERB party MP Plamen Tsekov has been nominated as the next head of Bulgaria's National Health Insurance Funds (NZOK), according to reports.
Summary: DUBAI - The Higher Cooperation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp) recently announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Health Insurance Company (Daman), where it will be establishing an office within ZonesCorp's One Stop Shop services centre.
Abu Dhabi Health officials are urging the hundreds who have not renewed their National Health Insurance Company (Daman) policy, to do so by July 27.
uk A national health insurance scheme has been launched in India.
As part of the Administration's New Deal programs, recommendations for national health insurance were first broached in December 1934 by Perkins as part of her work on the Council on Economic Security.
Behan's book explores the history of Australia, Canada, and the United States, and she explains how governmental infrastructure is the true culprit in the lack of national health insurance in the United States.
Just 33% of Americans favor a national health insurance program, but most are open to ideas that would expand coverage to cover more of the uninsured population.