Dubai: A national health index by a private healthcare group suggests that UAE residents generally think they are healthy when in fact they suffer from many lifestyle diseases.
What does NHI stand for?
NHI stands for National Health Index (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHI
We have 66 other meanings of NHI in our Acronym Attic
- North Haven High School
- North Hills High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Hollywood High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- North Hunterdon High School (New Jeresy)
- Nebraska Health and Human Services System
- North Hampshire Hospital Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Housing Trust (UK)
- New Hampshire Hand Therapy Center, Inc. (Bedford, NH)
- New Hampshire High Technology Council (Peterborough, NH)
- National Household Hazardous Waste Forum (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Minority Quality Forum announced today a collaboration between its National Health Index (NHI) and Microsoft Corporation to launch the National Clinical Trial Network (NCTN) designed to address important challenges in clinical trials-accelerating recruitment and diversity.