15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Minority Quality Forum announced today a collaboration between its National Health Index (NHI) and Microsoft Corporation to launch the National Clinical Trial Network (NCTN) designed to address important challenges in clinical trials-accelerating recruitment and diversity.
What does NHI stand for?
NHI stands for National Health Index (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHI
We have 66 other meanings of NHI in our Acronym Attic
- North Haven High School
- North Hills High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Hollywood High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- North Hunterdon High School (New Jeresy)
- Nebraska Health and Human Services System
- North Hampshire Hospital Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Housing Trust (UK)
- New Hampshire Hand Therapy Center, Inc. (Bedford, NH)
- New Hampshire High Technology Council (Peterborough, NH)
- National Household Hazardous Waste Forum (UK)