A study from the National Health Care for the Homeless Council (NHCHC) states that the elderly who are homeless and lack social supports are especially prone to depression, dementia and other mental health problems.
What does HCH stand for?
HCH stands for National Health Care for the Homeless Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCH
We have 70 other meanings of HCH in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Hemi-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Herbert Clark Hoover (31st President of the USA)
- Highline Community Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Home Care Hospice (various locations)
- Hospital Cayetano Heredia (Peruvian hospital)
- Huntsman Cancer Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Harris County Housing Authority (Texas)
- Henderson County Homeschool Association (Edneyville, NC)
- Hull Churches Housing Association Ltd. (UK)
- Herbert C. Hoover Building
- Homecare Homebase (software solution for managing homecare agencies)
- Haines City Hardcore (Florida)
- Halton Community Housing Corporation (formerly the Halton Non-Profit Housing Corporation (HNPHC)
- Hellenic College-Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology (Brookline, MA)
- Henry County Health Center (Iowa)
- High Carbon High Chromium
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
In lieu of cards and flowers, please make at tax deductible donation to: National Health Care for the Homeless Council P.