The preparation of a quality workforce has been a guiding focus of the National Health Care Skill Standards project.
What does NHCSSP stand for?
NHCSSP stands for National Health Care Skill Standards Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHCSSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nonhostile Casualty (US DoD)
- North Haven Community School (Maine)
- New Horizons Community Service Board (Columbus, GA)
- Norwegian Health Card System for Cattle
- New Hampton Community School District (Iowa)
- New Hartford Central School District (New York)
- Nordonia Hills City School District (Ohio)
- New Hampshire Center for School Reform (clearinghouse)
- New Hampshire Cigar Smoking Society
- New Hampshire Council for the Social Studies (est. 2006)
- New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women (advocacy organization)
- Normal Hematocrit Cardiac Trial
- Normal Human Renal Collecting Tubule
- Northamptonshire Historic Churches Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Carnival Trust (London, UK)
- National Hsin-Chu Teachers College (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Community Technical College
- New Hampshire Community Technical College System
- New Hampshire Council of Teachers of English
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NH-CTMC)