The IHA recently received, for the Pay for Performance program, one of six national grants under the Rewarding Results demonstration program managed by the National Health Care Purchasing Institute.
What does NHCPI stand for?
NHCPI stands for National Health Care Purchasing Institute (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Hills Church of God
- New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health (Concord, NH)
- National Handbook of Conservation Practices
- National HUMINT Collection Plan
- Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton
- New Hope Crystal Plymouth (swim club; Minnesota)
- Non-Histone Chromatin Protein
- Normanby Hall Country Park (UK)
- Nebraska HIV Care and Prevention Consortium (Lincoln, NE)
- New Hampshire Council of Professional Geologists (Epping, NH)
- New Hanover County Public Library (North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies (Concord, New Hampshire)
- National Healthcare Cost and Quality Association
- Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont)
- National Health Care Quality Register
- National Health Care Reform
- Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- New Hampshire Central Railroad (North Stratford, NH)
- New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association
- New Hampshire Court Reporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The Leapfrog Group: The Leapfrog Group was founded in November 2000 by the Business Roundtable and has support from the National Health Care Purchasing Institute.
The pilot is part of a revolutionary initiative administered by the National Health Care Purchasing Institute (NHCPI), which has been working since 1999 with business and government to fundamentally restructure the way America chooses and pays for health care.