What does NHAAO stand for?
NHAAO stands for National Health Alliance Against Obesity (and Diabetes, Heart Disease and Chemical Imbalances)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHAAO
- Northern Heights Alliance
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Next Higher Assembly/Provisioning List Item Sequence Number
- National Hampton Alumni Association (Hampton University; Hampton, VA)
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (est. 1920)
- National Hydrogen Association of Australia
- New Hampshire Adjusters Association (professional insurance group)
- New Hampshire Aquaculture Association
- New Hampshire Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous, Inc.
- New Hampshire Alliance for Arts Education
- New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials
- New Hampshire Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Heart Attack Alert Program
- National High Altitude Aerial Photography Program
- National Historical Archives of Belarus (Minsk, Belarus)
- New Hampshire Association for the Blind (est. 1912)
- New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters
- Nursing Home Administrators Board (Oregon and New Mexico)
- New Hampshire Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- New Hampshire Amateur Ballroom Dancers Association