It was the first trip to National Headquarters for some volunteer drivers.
What does NHQ stand for?
NHQ stands for National Headquarters
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NHQ
We have 1 other meaning of NHQ in our Acronym Attic
- New Horizons Physical Therapy (Hamilton, MT)
- Natural Health Products Technology Cluster (Canada)
- New Hampshire Public Television
- Norfolk Health Protection Unit (National Health Service; UK)
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- New Hampshire Palm Users Group
- Norwegian Human Powered Vehicles
- National Hazing Prevention Week (HazingPrevention.Org; Aurora, CO)
- New Hampshire Pop Warner
- New Horizons Pro Wrestling (Australia)
- National Housing Quality
- Naval Headquarters
- New Helsinki Quartet (string musicians)
- New Hungarian Quarterly
- National Housing Quality Award
- Niagara Health Quality Coalition (New York)
- New Hampshire Quarter Horse Association
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- National Hospital Quality Measures
- New Hampshire QSO Party (amateur radio operators gathering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said: "The party has been looking at various options for its national headquarters for some time now, having decided that Ty Gwynfor no longer suits our needs.
Fast forward to 2006: PWC NY, the national headquarters based in Manhattan, is flourishing with well-attended monthly meetings, nearly 600 members, a constituency of over 10,000, sponsors that include construction and real estate development titans plus leading public agencies, supporters from the highest ranks of industry and government and a website that counts close to 20,000 visitors a month.
The march will stop at the Democratic and Republican National Headquarters, and will end on the steps of the Capitol.
The party, which claims to be the fourth largest in the UK after achieving record membership numbers in 2003, is celebrating the New Year by moving its national headquarters to Birmingham to be nearer the heart of its membership.
AFBF was organized in 1919 and established a national headquarters office in Chicago and a legislative services office in Washington, D.
For two years, beginning in 1990, he served at the Forest Service's national headquarters in Washington.
The ATA is in the process of nailing down a national headquarters and training center in Broward County, Florida, and has assembled its first ever national team.