DUCTZ offers advice in recognition of National Headache Awareness Week ANN ARBOR, Mich.
What does NHAW stand for?
NHAW stands for National Headache Awareness Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHAW
We have 1 other meaning of NHAW in our Acronym Attic
- National Health and Safety Ltd (UK)
- New Hampshire Association of Special Education Administrators (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (Rindge, NH)
- National HIV/AIDS Support Project
- New Hampshire Association of School Principals (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists
- New Hampshire Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Human Adipose Tissue Survey
- Net Hepatic Alanine Uptake
- New Hampshire Association of Video Professionals (Manchester, NH)
- Nikkei Heritage Association of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- New Hampshire Association of World Language Teachers
- NASA Handbook
- National Heritage Board (Singapore)
- National Honey Board
- National Horticulture Board (India)
- National Housing Bank (India)
- Natural History Bulletin
- Nederlandse Hersenbank (Dutch)
- Net Health Benefit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The in-store headache consultations will start June 7th - the beginning of National Headache Awareness Week - and continue through August 31st.
In support of National Headache Awareness Week (June 5-11), the National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH), together with the National Headache Foundation (NHF), is sponsoring a free Web-based seminar for employers.
New Study Shows Payoff for Sufferers Who Find the Right Treatment CHICAGO, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Finding effective migraine treatment can significantly improve a migraine sufferer's satisfaction with everyday life, according to a new study released as part of National Headache Awareness Week, June 6-12, sponsored by the National Headache Foundation.
WHAT: National Headache Awareness Week was founded to educate the public about the reality and severity of headache pain as a legitimate condition, as well as encourage sufferers to consult with a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.
The National Headache Foundation is promoting National Headache Awareness Week, June 7-13, to encourage people who suffer severe headache pain to see a physician.