org Year established: 1928 Number of employees: 107 CEO/Natl Advisor: Larry Case CO0: Doug Loudenslager Division Dir, Business Svcs: Tom Kapostasy Division Dir, Education: Anna Melodia Division Dir, Info Svcs: Bill Stagg Mktg Specialist: Mickie Miller Team Leader, HR: Janet Maloney Mtgs: 2006--Oct 25-28, Indianapolis, IN Membership: 476,732 student members students/ chapters/state associations Dues: $5 THE NATIONAL HAY ASSOCIATION 102 Treasure Island Causeway, Suite 201, St.
What does NHA stand for?
NHA stands for National Hay Association (St. Petersburg, Fl)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHA
We have 101 other meanings of NHA in our Acronym Attic
- Narutimate Hero 3 (Japanese video game)
- Hydrazine (inorganic compound)
- Ammonium Chloride (chemistry)
- Ammonium Hydroxide
- National Highway 5 (India)
- National Highway 8 (India)
- Nantucket Historical Association
- Nashville Humane Association
- National Hacker Association
- National Handbag Association
- National Health Access
- National Health Accounts
- National Healthcareer Association
- National Heritage Academies
- National Heritage Area (NPS)
- National Highway Authority (Pakistan)
- National Hockey Association (Canada)
- National Hop Association (UK)
- National Housing Act (of 1938; Canada)
- National Housing Authority (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He recalls that early in the 20th century, the Horse and Mule Association of America and the National Hay Association "vigorously campaigned to limit the use of trucks on public roads, and conducted successfully in many places a nationwide campaign to prohibit automobile parking on principal streets.
The National Hay Association, California Department of Food and Agriculture, and the Organization of Kittitas County Timothy Hay Growers and Shippers in Washington helped fund Yokoyama's research.