org/meetings/ 5th National Harm Reduction Conference, November 11-14, 2004 in New Orleans, LA.
What does NHRC stand for?
NHRC stands for National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRC
We have 19 other meanings of NHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Northland Human Resource Association
- Northwest Houston Rocket Association
- Nursing Home Reform Act
- Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center
- National Home Retention Advocacy Program (Midvale, UT)
- National Human Rights Action Plan (United Nations Development Programme)
- Northamerican Heating, Refrigeration & Airconditioning Wholesalers Association
- National Hotel Reservation Bureau
- New Hampshire Recreational Boaters Association
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
- National Hydrology Research Centre (Canada)
- Natural Hazards Research Centre (Australia)
- Naval Health Research Center (US Navy)
- Navrongo Health Research Centre
- Neighborhood History Research Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paper presented at the Third National Harm Reduction Conference, Miami.
WHAT: 2nd NATIONAL HARM REDUCTION CONFERENCE WHERE: Sheraton City Centre Hotel, Cleveland Convention Center 777 St.